Sample Giving Tuesday 731 Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Giving Tuesday 731, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Giving Tuesday 731 email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Giving Tuesday 731 goals.
Subject: Giving Tuesday 731 News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Giving Tuesday 731 is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Giving Tuesday 731 updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Giving Tuesday 731 campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Giving Tuesday 731
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Giving Tuesday 731 specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Giving Tuesday 731 team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.